Sophisticated living comes to The Top at 616 South Orange Avenue, Unit 6D. Centrally located to take full advantage of all this thriving community has to offer, The Top offers residents the comfort and security of a 24 hour doorman building, valet parking, elegant lobby, fitness center, indoor pool, outdoor patio area, and social room. The Jitney to NYC stops directly across the street.
Inside, the elevator whisks you to the sixth floor and Unit 6D. Crossing the threshold, you enter the gracious foyer with hardwood floors. Tall windows line the walls, offering beautiful views of the South Mountain Reservation and abundant natural light. The living room/dining room combination invites you to arrange your furnishings as you see fit and is perfect for entertaining. Sliders open to a private covered balcony with enough space to gather and relax. The eat in kitchen is bright and efficient featuring white cabinets, counters and appliances, including a Sub-Zero refrigerator. There’s plenty of space to create fabulous meals, while the nearby laundry closet is a convenience you will appreciate. And there is generous storage space and closet systems throughout.
The master bedroom has space for a sitting area, a huge walk in closet and a luxury master bath with jetted soaking tub, shower and vanity. The second bedroom has a built-in home office, a deep closet and an en suite bath.
This beautiful home is immaculate and ready to move into today.
The South Mountain Neighborhood
The South Mountain neighborhood, where this condo is located, is a prime location in Maplewood and extremely close to the town of South Orange. It is known as a beautiful, peaceful, family friendly community. Friendly, welcoming neighbors love the area for its walkability. Some of the many benefits to living in this area are:
- The bustling South Orange Village is an easy walk away for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- There are stunning views of the South Mountain Reservation and the NYC skyline.
- It is just a short walk to Flood’s Hill Park for year round outdoor activities. Floods Hill is THE place for sledding in winter.
- Cameron Field Playground is a fun place to bring your kids for an afternoon outside.
- The Baird Community Center, a multi-room recreational facility with adjacent tennis courts, is also within easy walking distance.
- Duck Pond, another recreational facility, offers winter skating, bocce and horseshoes.
- Elementary school kids can walk to the South Mountain Elementary School.
- Middle school kids can quickly walk to the South Orange Middle School.
616 South Orange Avenue, Unit 6D is a place you can easily call home and one you will be proud to share with friends and loved ones.
Contact Allison Ziefert at 917-751-0448 for details and showings.
The Allison Ziefert Real Estate Group is a top producing real estate team based at Keller Williams Mid-Town Direct in Maplewood, NJ. We are local market experts, specializing in real estate and homes in Maplewood, South Orange, Millburn/Short Hills and West Orange, NJ and the surrounding towns. We are driven by earning great testimonials and referral business from happy clients. You can read our testimonials at www.azhomesnj.com/testimonials.