Public Open House:
Sunday, December 8th 2:00 – 4:00pm
Charmingly framed by manicured shrubbery, 11 Wellesley Street in Maplewood is certain to catch your attention. Situated on a prime street in Maplewood’s hot Hilton neighborhood, this engaging Colonial is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of all this bustling community has to offer.
Through thoughtful care and loving updates, this home remains fresh and modern. As sunlight pours in through large windows, the versatile decor welcomes a wide array of furnishings. You will be thrilled with the renovated kitchen, with stainless steel appliances just a step in any direction. The flowing floor plan was made for easy entertaining and comfortable daily living. Three bedrooms are nestled upstairs, ensuring privacy and restful sleep for everyone.
Outside, a deck overlooks the backyard, perfect for active play. When a modern interior, delightful setting, and coveted location top your list, look no further than this beautiful home!
11 Wellesley Street is a place you can easily call home and one you will be proud to share with friends and loved ones.
For additional information and photos, please go to 11WellesleySt.com.
The Hilton Neighborhood
The Hilton neighborhood, where 11 Wellesley Street is located, is considered Maplewood’s most affordable neighborhood with most homes selling for under $400,000. It is a modest neighborhood of smaller homes, and it is safe and welcoming. The neighbors report that the area is friendly, and you will often see them out strolling, walking dogs, pushing strollers with young children, or just doing some local shopping.
Here are some of the perks to living in the Hilton neighborhood:
- There is an active neighborhood Association (Hilton Neighborhood Association) to handle quality of life issues
- The neighborhood is close to Whole Foods, Target, and Trader Joe’s in neighboring towns
- The area is in close proximity to DeHart Park, Maplecrest Park, and the Hilton Library
- Local festivals like MayFest, Harvestfest and the seasonal farmer’s market take place within easy walking distance
- Jitney service to Maplewood Station is conveniently located at Franklin and Rutgers
- The neighborhood is close to major highways, business centers and Newark Airport
Situated close to Eagle Rock and South Mountain Reservations, the Hilton neighborhood offers nearby recreation areas and hiking trails as well as many other activities. It is also just minutes away from major sports and entertainment venues and is just a short drive from ski resorts and our beautiful New Jersey beaches.
For more information on 11 Wellesley Street, contact Ginge Calhoun at 310-600-1351 or Allison Ziefert at 917-751-0448.