Public Open House:
Sunday, July 21 2:00 – 4:00pm
Located just steps from a jitney stop with service to NYC commuter trains, this delightful Colonial enjoys plenty of curb appeal. Classic charm and modern updates come together with great success in a home you will be happy to share with loved ones and friends.
Enter through the screened front porch to spacious rooms. Relax around the statement fireplace in the living room, or enjoy sunny mornings in the adjacent family room. Full walls of windows allow natural light into nearly every corner, while beautiful wood details and refinished hardwood floors add a sense of warmth. An open concept floor plan allows the living room to spill into the large dining room, where it’s easy to picture guests laughing over delicious meals. Direct access to the kitchen makes entertaining a breeze, and sliding glass doors offer great views and easy access to the back yard. In the kitchen, granite countertops are perfect for meal prep while stainless steel appliances are just a step or two in any direction. Upstairs, three bedrooms are tucked away for privacy and restful sleep. The finished attic is ideal for indoor fun. Outside, a large deck overlooks the backyard that was made for active play.
When gorgeous details and a prime location top your list, look no further than this stunning home.
239 Lenox Avenue is a place you can easily call home and one you will be proud to share with friends and loved ones.
For additional information and photos, please go to 239LenoxAve.com.
The South Mountain Neighborhood Details
The South Mountain neighborhood, where 239 Lenox Avenue is located, is a prime location in South Orange. It is known as a beautiful, peaceful, family friendly community. Neighbors love the area for its walkability.
The homes in this neighborhood are mostly owner occupied and are generally well-maintained. The homeowners enjoy taking on gardening, landscaping, home improvement and DIY projects. According to a resident of the neighborhood, the area is family friendly and welcoming, and you will often see neighbors out biking or walking with their children and pets along the tree lined streets.
Many people commute into NYC from this centrally located neighborhood. They generally take the Jitney, which is just steps away from 239 Lenox Avenue, for a quick trip into town. There they can catch the train to NYC.
Some of the many benefits to living in this area are:
- The bustling South Orange Village is an easy walk away for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- The South Orange Community Pool is within walking distance.
- It is just a short walk to Flood’s Hill Park for year round outdoor activities. Floods Hill is THE place for sledding in winter.
- Cameron Field Playground is a fun place to bring your kids for an afternoon outside.
- The Baird Community Center, a multi-room recreational facility with adjacent tennis courts, is also within easy walking distance.
- Duck Pond, another recreational facility, offers winter skating, bocce and horseshoes.
- Elementary school kids can walk to the South Mountain Elementary School.
- Middle school kids can easily walk to the Middle School.
This neighborhood is also within close proximity to major highways, business centers and Newark Airport. It is also just minutes away from major sports and entertainment venues and is just a short drive from ski resorts and our beautiful New Jersey beaches.
Contact Allison Ziefert at 917-751-0448 for more details.