This stately all-brick Colonial home sits on more than three-quarters of an acre on one of South Orange’s loveliest streets. Long-time home of the T.S. Monk family, many jazz greats have been hosted here. This property features a grand foyer and spacious living, dining and family rooms – perfect for entertaining. The large eat-in kitchen has custom cabinetry, high-end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a tile back splash. The master suite includes a large dressing room area with multiple closets and a brand new spa-like master bath. Two more full baths and the first floor powder room have been updated. The third floor has plenty of storage and au pair suite. There is also a heated in-ground pool with a spa. For additional photos and floor plans go to www.375RedmondRd.com.
Lower Wyoming Neighborhood
The Lower Wyoming neighborhood is a peaceful area in South Orange. Its close proximity to town and the quiet atmosphere make this a highly desirable area in which to live. The homes in this area are primarily Colonials and Tudors that are well maintained. The neighborhood is family-friendly, and neighbors are often seen jogging, biking or out walking their pets. Many people who live in the area commute into NYC, and a jitney stop is conveniently located just steps away at the corner of North Wyoming Avenue and Redmond Road.
Here are some of the benefits to living in the Lower Wyoming neighborhood of South Orange:
- The bustling South Orange Village is an easy walk away for shopping, dining and entertainment or to catch a train to NYC.
- The Baird Community Center, a multi-room recreational facility with adjacent tennis courts, is also within easy walking distance.
- Middle school kids can walk to the Middle School easily from the Lower Wyoming neighborhood.
- The South Orange Community Pool is within walking distance.
- It is just a short walk to Flood’s Hill Park for year round outdoor activities. Floods Hill is THE place for sledding in winter.
- Cameron Field Playground is a fun place to bring your kids for an afternoon outside.
- Duck Pond, another recreational facility, offers winter skating, bocce and horseshoes.
- The Orange Lawn Tennis Club is within easy walking distance.
The Lower Wyoming neighborhood is also within close proximity to major highways, business centers and Newark International Airport. Major sports and entertainment venues are also just minutes away, and it is a short trip to ski resorts and our beautiful New Jersey beaches.
375 Redmond Road is a place you can easily call home and one you will be proud to share with family and friends.
The Allison Ziefert Real Estate Group is a top producing real estate group based at Keller Williams Mid-Town Direct in Maplewood, NJ. Allison Ziefert, a local market expert, specializes in Maplewood, South Orange, Millburn/Short Hills and West Orange, NJ real estate and homes, and the surrounding towns. Allison’s success as a Maplewood/South Orange realtor is driven by earning great testimonials from sellers and buyers of homes in her marketplace. You can read her testimonials at www.azhomesnj.com/testimonials.