Bring your contractor! This three story, two family home, located at 31 Boyden Pkwy. South, awaits your renovation. This home is perfect as an income producing rental or for an owner occupied situation. The home has a beautiful view of Maplecrest Park. The Jitney stop for the train to New York City and Springfield Avenue shopping is just steps away. There are two gracious, separately metered units with high ceilings, hardwood floors, decorative moldings and non-functional fireplaces. The location is private on a dead end street. There is also a two car detached garage. The unfinished basement includes the laundry area and space for storage. This property is being sold strictly in AS IS condition. The buyer is responsible for completing all town inspections and obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy.
Situated just steps from shopping, two parks, the library, the community pool and the nearby Jitney stop to NYC, you or your tenants are ready to take full advantage of all this thriving community has to offer.
Here are some of the perks to living in this area:
- The neighborhood is close to Whole Foods, Target, Home Depot and Trader Joe’s in neighboring towns
- The area is in close proximity to De Hart Park, Maplecrest Park, and the Hilton Library
- The community pool is only three tenths of a mile away
- Springfield Avenue shopping is just around the corner
- Local festivals like MayFest, Harvestfest and the seasonal farmer’s market take place within easy walking distance
- The neighborhood is close to major highways, business centers and Newark Airport
The area is very walkable with couples out strolling, people walking dogs, moms pushing strollers with young children, or folks just doing some local shopping.
Contact Allison Ziefert at 917-751-0448 for more details.